Sunday, August 14, 2011

Drew Madigan Apologizes to District 26 Board of Ed

I have to say, I feel a little bad about what has been happening lately.  Due to some of my remarks in the last Cary News Update I feel the need to set the record straight by apologizing to the District 26 School Board.  That's right, you heard me correctly:  I, Drew Madigan, am going to apologize for fueling assumptions about some of the people on the board.  Apparently, there were some hard feelings (or hurt egos.  Don't know which).  I just want the board to restart the negotiation process.  Is that too much to ask for?


You can view that apology below.  Click here to read the press release.



Don't forget to attend the Community Engagement Committee meeting tonight at 6 pm at Cary Junior High and the Board of Education Meeting next Tuesday at 7 pm.



No comments:

Post a Comment